Visa Application Time: 9:30-12:30 (Monday to Friday)
Visa Collection Time: 16:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Required Documents for Visa Application:
- Complete visa application (Fill Online Visa Application here) and take appointment for visa at email@example.com
- After the confirmation of appointment, submit hard copy of online visa application confirmation page, valid passport (at least 6 months validity on the date of application), photocopy of passport and one PP size at visa section of the Consulate General.
- Evidence of completion of 14 days of full vaccination against COVID 19
- Copy of mountaineering/trekking permits or other related permits if any
- Purpose of Travel to Nepal (Letter of Invitation from Travel Agency/Company registered in Nepal)
- Proof of hotel reservation in Nepal
Required Documents upon arrival in Nepal:
- COVID 19 negative report (RT-PCR, Gene Expert, True NAAT, or WHO accredited test) obtained within 72 hours of departure from first post of embarkation or within 72 hours, if entering Nepal by Land. The report must have photo identification with QR code/Barcode. (Fully Vaccinated travelers do not require PCR test)
- Print copy of International Travel Online Arrival Form obtained after online registration in www.ccmc.gov.np
Tourist Visa fee is free for Chinese nationals from January 1, 2016.
For the detailed information on visa policies of Nepal, please visit the official website of the Department of Immigration, Government of Nepal at http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/
Latest notice issued by the Department of Immigration, Nepal